100 NUMBER FACTS
- Dolphins have one eye open when they sleep.
- The average American eats two donuts a day.
- A camel has three eyelids.
- Rather than 13, four is the unlucky number in Japan.
- The average clean shaven man shaves for five month in his life.
- There was once a town in West Virginia called "6".
- Seven people in known history have been hit by meteorites.
- A tree in a metropolitan are will, on average, survive eight years.
- It takes 9 pennies to weigh one ounce.
- In Outer Mongolia there are ten times more animals than people.
- Kermit the frog has eleven spikes on his collar.
- The Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
- There are only 13 blimps in the world.
- A baby has fallen out a 14 story window and survived, by falling on a man below.
- The only 15 letter word that doesn't repeat a letter is "uncopyrightable".
- Cats sleep at least 16 hours a day.
- There are 17 different types of penguins.
- On average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza per day.
- On average business documents are copied 19 times.
- A dog can smell 20 times better than people.
- Blackjack is also called "Twenty-one". - 22 stars are shown in the Paramount logo.
- Isaac Newton was only 23 years old when he discovered the law of gravity.
- If Wal-Mart were a country, it would be the 24th most productive country.
- Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle at 25 miles per hour.
If you would like to see numbers higher than 100 click here.